Community service since 2011, located in Marseilles, IL
- Attitude, Safety, and Personal Protection
- We achieve this goal with a class ratio of FOUR students to ONE instructor
8 hour Day 2 Conceal Carry Training – Saturday, January 16
This class consists of the 8 hour training needed for Illinois Conceal Carry License for Vets and others that meet requirements. Illinois will recognize UP TO 8 hours of prior training including: For our Veterans – DD214 = 8 hours, If you hold other CCW permits – Florida = 4 hours, Missouri = 4 hours, Utah = 4 hours Kentucky = 4 hours, Nevada = 4 hours , Michigan = 4 hours Other training: Illinois Hunter Safety Course = 4 hours, Chicago Firearms Safety Course = 4 hours, NRA Basic Pistol = 8 hours, NRA Personal Protection in the Home = 8 hours, NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home = 8 hours, Prior Law Enforcement/Corrections Officer Firearms = 8 hours
3 hour Re certification Conceal Carry – Saturday, December 5
We will be continuing in winter months with 3 hour Recert training and 8 hour Day 2 Conceal Carry training.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK FOR POP UP TRAINING!!
Email email@example.com, call or text 815-228-1292 for registration information!
Students call to join us on the range , 815-228-1292 !!!
Outdoor Range – PISTOL
* 4 LANES – 5 TO 10 YARDS TARGET
* 2 LANES DUELING TREE AND STEEL GONGS
SHOTGUN TRAINING – ….all gauges are welcome.
Firearm sales in Marseilles, Call/email Jerry 815-228-1292
Training available & pricing
- 3HR Illinois Conceal Carry Re Certification – $50.00
- Day 1(only) – NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting, Instructor Led – $125.00
- Day 2 (only)– State and Federal Regs and practical qualification – $100.00 veteran $90.00 (does not include applicable state fees)
- TWO Day Conceal Carry Package – 16 Hour IL Conceal Carry $200.00 Husband / Wife TWO Day Package – $185.00 each (Day 1 & Day 2 on same weekend)
- NRA Basics of Shotgun Shooting – $125.00
- Str8 Holster Draw – $75.00
- NRA Blended Phase II – $100.00 with own handgun & ammo $125.00 with ours NRA Blended Phase II students will also need to register for: Day 2 State and Federal Laws 8 hr session – $100.00, in order to receive Illinois Conceal Carry License.
Str8 Shot Gun Safety encourages EVERYONE interested in Handgun/CCW Instruction to research before they commit! There are many different types of training and many different prices. Ask questions of your contact person such as;
- How much is the cost of training?
- How many will be in class?
- What is Instructor/student ratio?
- How much shooting will I do?
- Where will I be shooting?
- Do I need my own handgun, ammo and equipment?
- Do I pay additional for range, ammo and handgun/equipment rental?
- Can I come and discuss things in person prior to commitment?
- What am I looking for?
- Am I an avid shooter, beginner or in- between?
- Do I want a piece of paper or hands on training?
- Am I going to complete training and feel competent shooting?
Str8 Shot will give you Hands-On training that will continue or end with your conceal carry permit. Along with your Illinois requirements we go the extra step for you to receive your NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting Certificate. This certificate never expires, follows you to any state and is the foundation for NRA pistol safety training. Our Instructors are ALL NRA certified and we practice it! Our instructors are available for continued practice at our range and any other firearm concerns you may have.
Jerry Sommer: Owner/Instructor, Illinois State Police Certified, NRA Certified, Range Safety Officer, NRA Life Member, ISRA Member
Jacolynn Sommer: Sales/Instructor, Illinois State Police Certified, NRA Certified, Range Safety Officer, NRA Member
Anita Metzen: Instructor, NRA Certified, Range Safety Officer, NRA Member
Some of our supporters Pro Rock Drywall Service